Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC -- Dead or Alive?

From: Rob Landley
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC -- Dead or Alive?
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 17:53:03 -0400

On Friday 27 April 2007 1:50 pm, Gary Dumer wrote:
> Rob,
>
>   I don't think anyone would really care what you name it, just as long as
the project can progress. The main thing is that you do care about TCC.
BTW... congratulations on your marriage. Finally, I must tell you that I'm
only interested in the Windows version of the compiler. I read some comments
on your website and it seemed to me that you're leaning toward a mostly Linux
oriented version. I hope that's not true. At any rate, I'm glad someone is
working on the project... good luck,

I don't personally care about windows, however if other people want to test it
and send in patches to make windows work, I can merge them.

I would like as much of the windows code as possible to get cleaned out and
put into the win32 subdirectory, but that's just general cleanliness.

>   Gary

Rob