[Tinycc-devel] Casting pointer to short or _Bool (grischka6.1)

From: David A. Wheeler
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Casting pointer to short or _Bool (grischka6.1)
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 20:55:19 -0400 (EDT)

Here's another grishka-based patch for tcc.  It applies cleanly to Landley's
fork, and I believe it'll apply cleanly to mainline.

Support casting pointer to short or _Bool (grischka-2005-09-25 bugfix 6.1).
This patch was originally posted in grischka's 2005-09-25 email as a
"required fix" 6 (subfix 6.1) to compile gcc 2.95. It was tweaked by
David A. Wheeler to merge the test case into the standard tcc test suite,
and the test case now uses the correct formats %hd and %hhd (not %d).

I intentionally put the test case in a different place from my previous
posting.  That way, grishka6.1 and 6.2 can be applied separately.

--- David A. Wheeler