Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC compile error

From: Conrado Miranda
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC compile error
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 16:14:45 -0300

aOn 5/9/07, Conrado Miranda <address@hidden> wrote:
No, you haven't xD
NP at all, but I'm not at home right now... I'll send you as soon as
possible (maybe the last one, as I update everything everyday).
PS: this msg is pvt. I'll send the one to you and list with the glibc
version.
Ty man

On 5/9/07, Rob Landley <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sunday 06 May 2007 8:43 pm, Conrado Miranda wrote:
> > Building on a Gentoo (updated every day) with stage3-i686-2006.1.
>
> Did I already ask what glibc version are you linking against?  (Sorry,
> been
> distracted recently...
>
> Rob

Something was wrong with my update script, but I updated to glibc 2.5
and guess what? More erros =(
The 'make test' ran ok again, but when I tried 'tcc ex1.c', I got
those errors messages.