Re: [Tinycc-devel] What's the newest release of TCC? is it still in 0.9.

From: Peter Lund
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] What's the newest release of TCC? is it still in 0.9.23 released since 2004?
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:05:55 +0200

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 19:35 -0400, Rob Landley wrote:

> tree is the real one, even when it's not updated.  I've come to terms with
> this, but it means that playing with my tree is a meaningless thing I do
> solely for my own amusement, or because I'm explicitly asked to.

I'll bet that as far as most people are concerned, your tree /is/ the
real tree.

David just offers to maintain the CVS tree as a time-lagged copy of
yours without your having to lift a finger to keep a few other people
happy, namely those that don't know how to get a tarball from the hg web
interface (I for one didn't know you could do that) and Fabrice, of
course.

-Peter

PS: Will you accept patches to cut tcc up into smaller files in order to
make it more modular?  I did that a few years ago in order to get a
handle on what was going on but I didn't have the energy to try to get
them accepted under la régime ancien.