Re: [Tinycc-devel] Buiding binutils 2.17 (needs dynamic arrays).

From: Marc Andre Tanner
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Buiding binutils 2.17 (needs dynamic arrays).
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 10:41:26 +0200

Rob Landley wrote:
On Thursday 04 October 2007 3:08:49 pm Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
Actually I
think you should send your grumpy comments to yourself and leave this
list (alone).

*shrug*  Ok.

Let me just say that this sucks! You know Rob was actually the one who got work done and now we will likely end up with a dead project again.

I hope Rob reconsiders his decision and keeps improving his branch although this doesn't seem to be the case. Political issues keep repeating themselves first the busybox/toybox shit and now this.

> Bye.
>
> Rob

Thanks for your work.
Marc