[Tinycc-devel] Using TinyCC with GPL

From: Yann Renard
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Using TinyCC with GPL
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 13:51:15 +0200

Hi people,

I just discovered TinyCC. I would like to thank Fabrice and other authors for this very nice piece of software.

I'm thinking of using Tiny CC to include C as a scripting language for a software I'm currently working on. But I'm not a licence expert, so I got in licence consideration. Using TinyCC as a scripting lanquage will most probably use of the <tcclib.h>. I mean the script code uses the <tcclib.h>. As TinyCC is GPL, should the created scripts become GPL also ?

Thank you for you help, and thanks once more for this nice software.

Best,
Yann Renard