[Tinycc-devel] bug in tcc 0.9.24 (linux)

From: D.J. Peters
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] bug in tcc 0.9.24 (linux)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 08:09:03 +0100

hello
first sorry about my bad English :-(

i tryed tcc on windows and wrote a simple OpenGL test application and it works
great.
than i tryed the same on my Linux box but the rotating box was still standing.

i was not sure is it a wrong Linux GLX setup or an other problem in my code.

then i compiled nehe opengl lesson05 with tcc and gcc
the gcc build produce two rotating primitives a pyramid and a box
but the tcc build, only one of them is rotating the other is not visible
only if i remove the glRotatef both are visible

i tryed to change float to double and other things but the result are all the
same.

it must be a strange bug in code genartion

here are the lesson:
http://nehe.gamedev.net/data/lessons/linuxglx/lesson05.tar.gz

here are the command i used to build the lesson:
tcc lesson05.c -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11 -lGL -lGLU -lXxf86vm -o lesson05

and the working version:
gcc lesson05.c -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lX11 -lGL -lGLU -lXxf86vm -o lesson05

by the way all other test examples from the tcc packages works great on win and
lin
including the test for the libtcc.a (cool as backend for my game opengl basic)

happy coding

DJLinux
(Joshy)

Sensationsangebot verlängert: WEB.DE FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.web.de/?ac=OM.AD.AD008K15039B7069a