[Tinycc-devel] What is the official git repository for TCC?

From: Anton Rolls
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] What is the official git repository for TCC?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:01:06 +1000

Hello,

I'm just looking at downloading the latest git repository,
and looking at this webpage:

  http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git

There are four heads listed; mob, cvs, master, tcc-xref.

Is "master" the official head?
(Is the intended purpose of each head listed anywhere?)

Are there any git snapshots which are marked "stable" ?

(This is my first time using Git, so please excuse me if
this is supposed to be obvious.)

Also Wikipedia's Tiny C Compiler page links to http://bellard.org/tcc/
which doesn't mention anything about git repositories,
and hasn't any updates since 1-Apr-2008 and TCC 0.9.24.
It kind of looks official, so I was trying to use
tcc 0.9.24 for a while.
I had a problem with shared object libraries, which
I eventually found was fixed shortly after that release
with a patch by grischka (and it worked for me, thanks).
But I spent a lot of time tracking down the problem
and I wonder if it might have been avoided if it was
more clear where to get the latest release.

Would it be ok to update wikipedia with a link to
the git repository webpage ?

Fabrice Bellard doesn't appear to have posted to
this maillist since 2004, but it would be good to
add a link to the git repositories to his webpage, too.

Grischka wrote that tcc 0.9.25 is coming soon.
 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2009-03/msg00026.html
Where will that release be published?

Regards,
Anton.