Re: [Tinycc-devel] An excellent work indeed

From: Stefan de Konink
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] An excellent work indeed
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 00:52:40 +0200

Christian MICHON wrote:
From:    grischka
Subject:         [Tinycc-devel] TCC 0.9.25 is out
Changes:

- first support for x86-64 target (Shinichiro Hamaji)
- support uClibc

interesting. I do not need to patch anymore tinycc to get it to
bootstrap natively on x86/uclibc. Since this is news to me, I might
actually use it to build DetaolB from scratch as a testcase (of course
patches will be needed).

I still had to patch binutils [dynamic arrays] to get ar. If you know any way to get the busybox ar to work... I am all ears!

..and as reported before; bash with tcc -> segfault.

Stefan