Re: [Tinycc-devel] An excellent work indeed

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] An excellent work indeed
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 19:54:25 +0200

Christian MICHON wrote:
interesting. I do not need to patch anymore tinycc to get it to
bootstrap natively on x86/uclibc. Since this is news to me, I might
actually use it to build DetaolB from scratch as a testcase (of course
patches will be needed).

Hence this question: have you completely migrated to git now or not yet ?

I'll switch to GIT at Savannah after the release which is now or, well,
soon which also means that the commit tagged "release_0_9_25" was the
last commit to CVS.

In any case we will keep the "mob" branch at

        http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git

and because people probably don't want to check two locations, I'd
also suggest to use it as the main repository just as before.

Patches may be pushed on the "mob" branch anytime using for instance

        $ git push ssh://address@hidden/srv/git/tinycc.git mob:mob

Nice work again :-)

Thanks to everyone who contributed.

--- grischka