[Tinycc-devel] x86-64 on Windows?

From: Floris Bos
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] x86-64 on Windows?
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 16:46:09 +0200

Hi,

The homepage reads "TCC version 0.9.25 is the first that supports the
x86-64 target"
Am I correct this only works under *NIX and not yet under Windows?
If so, is there any work being done on this?

The application I want to compile has to be able to run under the Windows
PE (installation/rescue) environment, and there is no compatibility for
32-bit applications there.
So I'm looking for a simple compiler that can produce small x86-64
executables.

Yours sincerely,

Floris Bos