Re: [Tinycc-devel] Working on new features

From: Frédéric Feret
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Working on new features
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:38:12 +0200

I successfully compiled tcc for Windows Mobile (arm-pe) using Visual Studio. I did code some functions from scratch in order to buid it, but I'm sure it needs
some enhancements. But I have not been able to generate a working program
for other reasons: I have not been able to compile libtcc and make it work using
tcc itself, may be for a lack of time.

Tell me a place to upload my version in order for you and anybody out there
interested to see it.

Antonio Diaz Zamora
That's interesting. But I do not know any sites where you can upload files without knowing
whether these files will remain available.

I will soon open a page on my website where I would put my version of TCC to download,
and few links to (un)official TCC patches/forks.

The best thing is to send me your version at email, I'd put it online on my website:
http://tommy.planet.free.fr .

Frédéric