Re: [Tinycc-devel] Substantial restructuring

From: k1w1
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Substantial restructuring
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 13:26:10 -0800

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 1:16 PM, grischka <address@hidden> wrote:
k1w1 wrote:
> I am using the library API to
tcc and it needs some improvement too so that all of the compiler options can be set through the API ....

Btw, instead of one API for each option, maybe it would make more
sense to have one single function for all options:

       tcc_set_options(TCCState s, const char *option_string);

Which then could be use like:

       tcc_set_options(s, "-nostdlib -lsqlite -w -....");

Exactly! This is what I really want to do. But I would like to reuse the same code for option parsing which is implemented in tcc.c, so I need to split it out into another file.

Regards,

Chris.