[Tinycc-devel] patch for configure

From: pancake
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] patch for configure
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 09:41:42 +0100

I have spotted some issues in the configure script.

- Some undocumented configure flags
   --cpu = { .. }
       not all handled architectures by the configure script are
       supported by the compiler
       -> needs to cleanup
   --enable-cross
       fails to build the mingw32 compiler in linux32 bits
       - does it builds arm crosscompiler?
       - does it builds a different .a for each cpu? or only the tcc binary?
   --enable-mingw32
   --enable-gprof
       undocumented
   --extra-cflags, ldflags, libs
       those options can be taken from the environment, no need to
       have multiple ways to do the same

In the patch I have removed the --extra-* flags and documented in --help
the supported configure options.

The list of supported CPUs should be reviewed. Do we really support IL, MIPS,
ALPHA?

--pancake