[Tinycc-devel] TCC question

From: Eduardo Sorribas
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] TCC question
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 13:12:55 -0400

Hello TCC Developers.

I have a question related to libtcc, the static library that
implements the Tiny C Compiler. I developed a program that uses libtcc
to generate an executable. It worked just fine on Linux, however, when
I tried to port the project to Windows (with the same code), libtcc
doesn't generate a Windows executable, I was wondering if there is a
specific way to do this on Windows. Thank you very much in advance.

Eduardo Sorribas.