[Tinycc-devel] A question about tcc-arm

From: Bin Shi
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] A question about tcc-arm
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 10:04:13 +0800

If I want to try arm-tcc on arm-linux in QEMU, Which arm-linux distribution is recommanded?
I find that hardware platforms supported by qemu do not match the hardware platforms supported by debian or ubuntu.
What is the best solution for qemu ? (arm-linux distribution & hardware platforms simulated by qemu)

(I sorry for my poor _expression_ in English, it is not my first language)

Thanks.