[Tinycc-devel] Get a token from char *

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Get a token from char *
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 00:41:11 +0100

Hello all,

Is there a function to get the token from a supplied string, something whose
prototype would be: int get_tok_from_str(char *str)?

I made an improvement of my commit about assembly function label (commit
9b09fc3) but when I wanted to push it a conflict made me realize another
attempt has been made which handle more pattern but just ignore label for the
moment (cf commit 264a1036). This commit parse the asm label as 2 distincts
string: one user defined and one "API". So I'd need to create a token for the
concatenation in order to merge both code and do the redirection. I looked at
tccpp.c but no function is used to get a token, it's done inside a rather big
function. Would it make sense to create a function for this? If so, I don't
feel confortable to do it myself, could someone who knows this code well do it
if it doesn't take too much time?

Best regards,

Thomas