Re: [Tinycc-devel] introduction, patch, and bug report

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] introduction, patch, and bug report
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 02:08:29 +0200

Damian Gryski wrote:
Hi,

I've submitted some bug reports and patches for TCC in the past, and I
figured I'd introduce myself before pushing a fix to the mob branch.

You're welcome.

My patch adds support for Ubuntu 11.04 x86_64, and possibly others.

Looks acceptable.

Maybe instead of TCC_TARGET_UBUNTU (which sounds too specific and
ubuntu is not a processor target really) you could use something
like
        CONFIG_MULTIARCHDIR=\"x86_64-linux-gnu\"

But feel free to do as you see fit.

--- grischka