Re: [Tinycc-devel] introduction, patch, and bug report

From: Damian Gryski
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] introduction, patch, and bug report
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 23:35:51 +0200

On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 2:08 AM, grischka <address@hidden> wrote:
>> My patch adds support for Ubuntu 11.04 x86_64, and possibly others.
>
> Looks acceptable.
>
> Maybe instead of TCC_TARGET_UBUNTU (which sounds too specific and
> ubuntu is not a processor target really) you could use something
> like
>        CONFIG_MULTIARCHDIR=\"x86_64-linux-gnu\"

   I was using the 'TCC_TARGET_X86_64_CENTOS' #define as my guide, as
it seemed to be performing a similar function but for Centos.  Since
the symbols aren't used anywhere else, it probably makes sense to
define them as feature tags, rather than platform tags, and then use
the feature tags when construction the ldddir lines.

   I'll see about combining these features into a single,
non-distro-named something.

   Do you have any suggestions on how I could start hunting down the
parse error I encountered while building Go?

   Damian