Re: [Tinycc-devel] Memory corruption bug in libtcc

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Memory corruption bug in libtcc
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:57:09 +0100

Le mardi 24 janvier 2012 15:36:27, Thomas Preud'homme a écrit :
> Le mardi 24 janvier 2012 13:10:23, grischka a écrit :
[SNIP]
> > Interpreted version:  Before you even start to write some patch, make
> > sure you have a test to prove its correctness.
>
> Don't worry, that's what I do before committing. I just had little time for
> that and sent this patch in the hope it could be useful. If nobody else do
> it I'll test and commit a valid fix whenever I find time.

So in fact no, I will not commit a valid fix. When tried against the testcase
proposed in the initial mail, both version of the fix solve the issue. I was
unfortunetely unable to update the testcase to make it fail with the first
version of the patch. Hence I can't know if the second version solve the
problem raised by Daniel.

I would be very grateful if anyone with more knowledge than me could do it.

> > --- grischka

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme