Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling for Windows 32 Executable

From: Kate Stedman
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling for Windows 32 Executable
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 09:33:22 +0000

Hello Daniel,

No I didn't write those functions as I expect them to be part of the tcc
library. The functions are declared in the include file conio.h in the
installed tcc\include folder so I had assumed that they were part of the
compiler library as they are with other standard C compilers.

Thanks for your help

Regards
Kate