Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using tcc for C development on Android tablet

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Using tcc for C development on Android tablet
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 19:39:46 -0500

I believe ROOT can run c++ code in an interpreted mode. It's an open source project developed be CERN that gets a lot of use in the high-energy physics community. Whether it compiles and runs on ARM, and more importantly whether there is an Android app for it, is anyone's guess.

Seems like either of these might make a great candidate for SL4A.

David

On Sep 20, 2012 10:50 AM, "Mason" <address@hidden> wrote:
Thomas Preud'homme wrote:

> Script mode works by outputing the binary in memory instead of doing
> it in a file and then executing this binary by calling the main
> function of this binary.

Ah OK OK OK!! (à la JPP). I had naively imagined that script mode worked
as an interpreter, and thus worked on any platform. (Like bash interprets
shell scripts.)

--
Regards.