Re: [Tinycc-devel] [ RFC] About packing two infos in a long v2

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] [ RFC] About packing two infos in a long v2
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 16:18:00 +0100

Le mercredi 7 novembre 2012 16:09:51, Milutin Jovanović a écrit :
> Hi Thomas,
>
> It does look cleaner now. Can I ask you to add a comment near the
> declaration of got_offsets on how to use it, meaning the shifting required.
> User should know how to use a value without having to search for current
> usages.

Sure, good idea. I'll commit tonight the result.

> Other then that, looks OK to me. BTW, I did not check correctness, just
> reviewed the style and logic.

Don't worry for the correctness. GOT needs to be aligned on 4 bytes on ARM so
I know it's fine. I tested the code successfully on ARM and it yields the
correct result on my tests. Besides, the code is only executed when linking
code compiled for armv7 + Thumb2 which only the previous commit allow to do.
So there can't be regression on this part.

> Miki.

Thanks for your review time.

Best regards,

Thomas