Re: [Tinycc-devel] Support arm hardfloat calling convention

From: Milutin Jovanović
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Support arm hardfloat calling convention
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 11:14:45 -0500

Hi,

Sorry for resurecting an old thread, but I do believe it is related. I am having some trouble passing tests on Raspberry Pi (armv6 vfp), specifically float point ones.

Below pseude code is my understanding of compiler predefines. Did I understand their meaning correctly?

#if !defined(TCC_ARM_VFP) && !defined(TCC_ARM_HARDFLOAT)
// == gcc -float-abi=soft
#elif defined(TCC_ARM_VFP) && !defined(TCC_ARM_HARDFLOAT)
// == gcc -float-abi=softfp
#elif defined(TCC_ARM_VFP) && defined(TCC_ARM_HARDFLOAT)
// == gcc -float-abi=hard
#elif !defined(TCC_ARM_VFP) && defined(TCC_ARM_HARDFLOAT)
#error this is not allowed
#endif

Miki.

On 5 June 2012 18:40, Thomas Preud'homme <address@hidden> wrote:
Le mercredi 6 juin 2012 00:35:09, Daniel Glöckner a écrit :
> On Mon, Jun 04, 2012 at 10:49:35PM +0200, Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
> > I might be able to give you an access to a Debian porterbox. Would you be
> > interested?
>
> Thanks, but no.
> These days I don't do that much TinyCC related in my spare time.
>
>   Daniel

Ok, I understand.

By the way, sorry for the breakage when I switch vnrott to vrotb. I did test
the compilation but probably did it in an ssh and not the box. It's (finally)
fixed now.

Thomas