[Tinycc-devel] Call for testing

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Call for testing
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 23:26:48 +0100

Greetings dear fellow tinycc developers and enthousiasts,

In preparation of the upcoming release of tinycc 0.9.26, I would like to have
reports about how tcc build and works to be sure it is as stable as possible.I
tried quickly on my arm machine and will continue to do experiment on that
machine and my amd64 machine but I'd welcome any test from other people with
different usage. In particular, I would appreciate to have people build tcc
for other platform than Linux, for instance Windows (Grishka ;) or Mac OS (I
think there was some work to make tcc work on Mac OS but I'm not sure).

I would also welcome any possible benchmark of building a significant piece of
code for both the current version on the mob branch and the version 0.9.25.
This would tell me if there is performance regression or on the contrary some
improvement which could be put forward in the release announce.

Best regards,

Thomas