Re: [Tinycc-devel] Call for testing

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Call for testing
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 19:33:16 +0100

Domingo Alvarez Duarte wrote:
Please someone here that administer this project can open a free account for opensource projects on http://scan.coverity.com/ and submit tinycc build to verify for defects, I did with my account and I've got this:

There is much more details available about this problems on the account pages, if someone want to see then tell me and I can add a new user to see then on my account.

Is there a way to let everyone participate?  If so I'd suggest to just
post the details here.

Thanks,

--- grischka