Re: [Tinycc-devel] What C version tcc is supposed to implement?

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] What C version tcc is supposed to implement?
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 21:00:56 +0100

_ _STDC_HOSTED_ _ The integer constant 1 if the implementation is a hosted
implementation or the integer constant 0 if it is not.

What NULL means? Is __STD__HOSTED__ is defined or not? With which value?

To me:
_ _STDC_HOSTED_ _ == 1 mean hosted
_ _STDC_HOSTED_ _ == 0 mean NOT hosted, no main, stdout, stdin ...
Not defined: don't know, "probably" hosted yet not sure.

If we decide to define this macro it should be set to 1

C.