[Tinycc-devel] RE :Re: ARM code generator / ARM tiny C compiler

From: Christian JULLIEN
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] RE :Re: ARM code generator / ARM tiny C compiler
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 16:05:24 +0200 (CEST)

Wouah!
Do you mean you're implementing eabi_xxxx functions for ARM (such as div and mod ?)
Total respect!!

I started to find a fast algo for div then tried to figure out how to implement this in assembler and found it's a real pain.

I understand why your progress it is very (very) slow.

I you like, I have some C functions that do part of the job (such as decoding IEEE), I'll be glad to send you my work.

Christian