[Tinycc-devel] Updated Changelog: towards tcc 0.9.27

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Updated Changelog: towards tcc 0.9.27
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 21:07:42 +0800

Hi everyone,

I've just updated the Changelog based on git changelog entries as I'd like to
do a 0.9.27 release of tcc soon. Not much new features but quite a log of bug
fixes so I think it is worthwhile. If the version number is a problem, we could
call it 0.9.26.1. I think 0.9.27 is better though since there is more than
just bug fixes.

So I'd like people who made a commit to review the Changelog in case I forgot
something or if an entry is not clear enough. Feel free to reorganize the
sections as well if you think it's better.

Next step: add some tests for some of my recents commits.

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme