Re: [Tinycc-devel] Can you consider to add -Werror option?

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Can you consider to add -Werror option?
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 20:33:11 +0100

Thomas Preud'homme wrote:
In the case of tinycc there are many unused-variable due to conditionals so that kind of warning ought to be ignored.

I don't see any such on win32 currently except
    tccelf.c:1511:14: warning: 'fill_got_entry' defined but not used
which seems you just have introduced. ;=)

There are also a couple of place with ignored return value which triggers some warning and I know grischka is against the idea of adding (void) in front of such function call (I personally like the idea to explicitly says we ignore a return value).

Whatever.  Just don't forget the TinyCC principle.

M2c,

--- grischka