Re: [Tinycc-devel] Drop OABI and FPA from arm-gen.c

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Drop OABI and FPA from arm-gen.c
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 06:58:04 +0100

I second Daniel that a feature should not be removed before an "obsolescent"
period.
IMHO, you should add a warning now and you can remove OABI and FPA right
after the tcc new version is released.
If you prefer, you can fork arm file to xxx-oabi.c now and leave a comment
for those who want OABI saying this file is no more maintained and will be
removed in the next version.

Christian