Re: [Tinycc-devel] This commit causes segfaults on make test

From: Thomas Preudhomme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] This commit causes segfaults on make test
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 21:54:22 +0800

Le 2014-03-26 07:58, Domingo Alvarez Duarte a écrit :
Hello !

Hi there,

This commit "Support GOT32 and PLT32 reloc for same symbol"
causes "make test" to segfault, also tcc compiles by itself segfault.

Unfortunetely I cannot reproduce. Before uploading I tried on i386 target and tried again today on x86-64 without any segfault, except a bug in abitest for x86-64 that I have seen for months now.

So to debug it I'll need some help. Can you tell me which test segfaults? If it's the hello program (examples/ex1.c), can you run readelf -a and show me the output over there? Else, can you try to compile the program (instead of executing it with -run switch) and see if it still segfaults. If that is the case, can you show me the output of readelf -a on the program?

Best regards,

Thomas