Re: [Tinycc-devel] trying tinycc on several hundred projects (results)

From: Austin English
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] trying tinycc on several hundred projects (results)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 23:09:11 -0700

Hello Domingo,

results are attached. Short answer: 284 packages failed / 182 packages built

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 2:56 AM, Domingo Alvarez Duarte <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Austin !

We did some fixes to tinycc, some of then could be the reason for so may failures on your tests, can you try then again with the tinycc from git to see how it have improved ?

Thanks in advance for your time and attention !