Re: [Tinycc-devel] Request code review

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Request code review
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 07:38:57 +0800

Le mercredi 04 juin 2014, 21:11:07 Sia Lang a écrit :
> jiang,
>
> My suggestion:
>
> 1. Learn english properly, it's very hard to understand your comments

Unfortunately I have to agree,

I know it's not very fair as English is latin based language (especially
french) than to Chinese but English is the de facto international language and
is the only way we can communicate.

Now I think you use some tool like baidu translate or google translate to
write your email but I also think that you might read our emails directly
without using those tools as you seem to understand what we say. My suggestion
is that you write your emails yourself, even if you don't know a lot of
vocabulary. Just try to rephrase things to use the vocabulary you have and
when you really need a word then you can use these tools to get a translation
(but only to translate one or two words, not to translate sentence).

Cheers,

Thomas