Re: [Tinycc-devel] Request push

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Request push
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 21:50:17 -0400

Hey jiang,

For each of these three patches, please explain the following:

1) When run with the version of tcc without your patch, what behavior do you get? What does the C99 spec tell us we should get?
2) How does the proposed patch alter the behavior of tcc?

Also, it appears you did not read the links I provided about how to write good commit messages. Please re-read those and write better ones.

Thanks!
David