Re: [Tinycc-devel] Request push

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Request push
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:06:29 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Sun, 22 Jun 2014, David Mertens wrote:

Hey jiang,
For each of these three patches, please explain the following:

1) When run with the version of tcc without your patch, what behavior do you
get? What does the C99 spec tell us we should get?
2) How does the proposed patch alter the behavior of tcc?

Also, it appears you did not read the links I provided about how to write
good commit messages. Please re-read those and write better ones.

Patch 2 at least also contains gratious whitespace changes creating lines longer than 80 character (I know, not a strict policy for TCC, but existing code mostly follows that). And patch 3 (the bitfield fiddling) certainly is wrong as explained in some other mail.

Ciao,
Michael.