[Tinycc-devel] TinyCC contributors attending GNU Tools Cauldron

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC contributors attending GNU Tools Cauldron
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 22:46:57 +0800

Hi there,

In three weeks will be the GNU Tools Cauldron. I'm going to attend it (it will
be my first time) and I was wondering if some of you would come there. I
noticed some familiar names when joining the GCC community so I guess some of
you will come. I'd be happy to meet you there but given how short is this
meeting I don't want to only count on luck.

Best regards,

Thomas