Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC contributors attending GNU Tools Cauldron

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC contributors attending GNU Tools Cauldron
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 18:20:06 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014, Thomas Preud'homme wrote:

In three weeks will be the GNU Tools Cauldron. I'm going to attend it (it will be my first time) and I was wondering if some of you would come there. I noticed some familiar names when joining the GCC community so I guess some of you will come.

I'm there for instance. We'll probably meet at the social dinner on Friday :)

Ciao,
Michael.