[Tinycc-devel] To document "-l" option clearer

From: YX Hao
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] To document "-l" option clearer
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 04:56:59 +0800

Hi,

"Usage: tcc [options...] [-o outfile] [-c] infile(s)..."

Is "-l" option must follow the infile(s)? Yes! I tried different positions.
Before, "undefined symbol" error; behind, ok. Because of I had forgotten it.
Usually, a library is appended by reviewing.

I searched and found the reason out. A linker only adds the undefined symbols
that the (previous) existing program codes need.

It is a trick that experienced one knows (usage format from gcc). If the usage
is organized in a clearer way, it may be better. How to do it simple and clear?

Explicit Is Better Than Implicit. :p

Regards,
YX