Re: [Tinycc-devel] revert 4b92dbf9237c5712d2ab3a2ce3fab7904c85dad2 pleas

From: Edmund Grimley Evans
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] revert 4b92dbf9237c5712d2ab3a2ce3fab7904c85dad2 please
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 07:40:10 +0000

Sergey Korshunoff <address@hidden>:

> Change any tcc*.c file and issue "make": no any tcc  will be
> recompiled.

It works for me without that commit. I tested with tccgen.c and
tccelf.c. tcc$(EXESUF) depends on $(LIBTCC), which depends on
$(LIBTCC_OBJ), which includes tccelf.o, which depends on tccelf.c. So
why do you want to add "tcc: *.c"?

> TCCLIBS can be removed for now. But compilers must me
> recompiled if source files are changed.
>
> Yes, patch is silly but problem must be solved. Can you show your
> problems with this commit? I don't found any for me...

I got a lot of errors (even without creating "t.c" in the same
directory for testing tcc, which is a reasonable thing to do).

Edmund