[Tinycc-devel] complex types

From: Edmund Grimley Evans
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] complex types
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 23:19:44 +0000

This is the last patch I have queued up. It lays the foundations for
complex types but doesn't build anything very useful on them. Some
notes are added in "TODO" explaining how I think complex types could
be implemented, and there's a test added for the bit that is
implemented.

The first question to ask is whether complex types would be welcome in
TCC. The second question is whether a patch that only implements part
of complex types is worth committing.

What do people think?