[Tinycc-devel] What is the name of the entry point in a TCC created DLL

From: Ben Hutchinson
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] What is the name of the entry point in a TCC created DLL file?
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 22:19:59 -0800

When TCC creates an EXE, it is expecting your main function to be called _start. When you are creating a DLL file though (using the -shared linker option), what is it expecting your main function to be called? I tried _start, DllMain, _dllstart, and _dllmain. None of them worked. All of these cause TCC to generate it's own default main DLL function. None of them accept my own function as the main DLL function. Please tell me how to go about creating the making a main DLL funciton in TCC.