Re: [Tinycc-devel] revert of "Identifiers can start and/or contain"

From: Vladimir Vissoultchev
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] revert of "Identifiers can start and/or contain"
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 17:52:52 +0300

> Which compiler are you used?
> #if PATHCMP==stricmp
>        strupr(buf1);
> #endif

I'm using tinycc to compile this...  Kidding :-)) Here it is:

        C:\Users\wqw>gcc --version
        gcc (i686-win32-dwarf-rev0, Built by MinGW-W64 project) 5.3.0

Although I'm debugging mostly in VS2015.

> gcc 3.4.6 don't understand this.
> Suggested change:
> -#if PATHCMP==stricmp
> +#ifdef _WIN32

Thought about that but there might be other targets with case-insensitive
FS. Probably a separate PATH_NOCASE and then #ifdef PATH_NOCASE?

Sorry for the trouble, my testing is apparently not good enough. Will have
to bring up a VM with old gcc for tests only.

cheers,
</wqw>