Re: [Tinycc-devel] cleanups

From: Anaël Seghezzi
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] cleanups
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 12:08:58 +0200

Hi,
great news !

While working on a c interactive environment using libtcc
(https://github.com/anael-seghezzi/CToy)
I came across a crash (a call to exit(0) in fact) in come occasions, I noticed
that tcc_compile could call
gen_inline_functions even after detecting compilation errors, you seem to have
corrected that have you ?

I had replaced gen_inline_functions(); by
if (s1->nb_errors == 0) gen_inline_functions();

But was not enough aware of the implications to be satisfied with it.

Bests,
Anael.