Re: [Tinycc-devel] cleanups

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] cleanups
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2016 03:06:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi grischka,

On Sat, 1 Oct 2016, grischka wrote:

I did push some cleanups to prepare for a release 0.9.27, eventually. Just if you wonder what's the point of that.

I wonder about only one change:
6d2be31b93 test/pp: cleanup

There you removed tests/pp/15.{c,expect} and changed tests/pp/14.{c,expect} to be something completely different. I don't see them added back in later commits so I think that was unintended. Certainly at least tests for mutually recursive definitions and correct pre-processing output of n(0x1e)n(-1) is now missing.

Can you investigate?

Ciao,
Michael.
PS: and thanks for the additions to tcctest :)