Re: [Tinycc-devel] cleanups

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] cleanups
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 18:50:23 +0200

Carlos Montiers wrote:
Why in win32/lib/crt1.c the code for check success of __getmainargs was removed?
I think is important check the return of that function before call to main.

There is no need to check if we assume that it cannot fail.
Machines are all based on assumptions, not, say, probabilities.
(Maybe this will change in future but then not at first in
compilers.)

-- gr

Carlos Montiers A.