[Tinycc-devel] ARM32 gfunc_epilog

From: Daniel Glöckner
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] ARM32 gfunc_epilog
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 11:46:41 +0200

Hi,

I think we need to change the epilog used on ARM.
It emits the instruction "ldm fp, {fp, sp, pc}" which AFAIK will not
do what we want when it is restarted after an exception, as the first
thing it does is to change fp. A workaround would be to move fp to lr
first and use that to load the other registers.

There once was a discussion about aligning our stack frame with the
one expected by debuggers. Maybe it is time to do that.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

  Daniel