Re: [Tinycc-devel] Largish mob update from me

From: Christian JULLIEN
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Largish mob update from me
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 08:54:31 +0100 (CET)

Hello Michael,

With latest commit
commitcd9514abc4f4d7d90acce108b98ea2af58a1b80a
I have been able to make a working tcc on:
* Windows 10 i386 + x64 - using my own Makefile (and not .bat)
* Raspberry Pi3 (ARM)

The 3 versions successbuly built my Lisp (OpenLisp) on which I ran the complete regression tests w.o. error.

On my side and for my needs, I see no regressions and tcc looks fully functional.

C.

Le : 15 décembre 2016 à 18:17 (GMT +01:00)