[Tinycc-devel] 0.9.27 released?

From: Markus Reichelt
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] 0.9.27 released?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 17:35:09 +0100

Aloha,

http://repology.org/metapackage/tcc/versions

shows tinycc 0.9.27 as the latest version available for deb unstable
& ubuntu zesty

I didn't know about that repology site at first but I've been bugged
to update to 0.9.27 as well (I deal with the SBo side of things).
And I tend to follow this mailinglist from time to time, but
apparently I must have missed the 0.9.27 announcement.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a download link for 0.9.27?
I'm looking for something like
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/tinycc/

TIA.

--