[Tinycc-devel] Can you compile TCC using TCC?

From: Ben Hutchinson
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Can you compile TCC using TCC?
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 21:31:58 -0800

I would like to fix a bug in TCC, but to do this I would like to compile it using the simplest known C compiler for Windows that has ever existed, TCC itself. However, I don't know how to use the MAKEFILE in TCC. The TCC source code comes with a MAKEFILE file, and I don't know how to use that with TCC. In the event that TCC can't use the MAKEFILE file, is there an alternative way to compile TCC using TCC? Or is it simply impossible to use TCC to compile TCC?